Top Adriatic Coast Outdoor Activities
142 results | All Adriatic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t go to the blue cave due to weather conditions. The captain was great, informative, friendly and knew how to entertain people."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "The best that may be! Not a long way to the starter point. Everything according to the plan. We'll organised without wasting time. Best of all in hot day to swim too. Nice gently guides"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great tour. We were picked up at our hotel. Skipper was very kind, the boat was very cozy, the tour itself was really fantastic. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out with excellent weather, snokelling in the blue cave was amazing. Would recommend to anyone spending time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guided tour of the island. We had our own driver who was excellent! He dropped us off at sights and picked us up at the designated time. The company was easy to work with and very caring. They did everything in their power to make it a wonderful excursion!"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to LIMITLESS SPEED BOAT KOTOR who accommodated me in this tour, despite my limited time ashore. Highly recommended! The tour of the church is lovely plus the small town of Perast has a lot to offer. So much history and faith in that church in an islet"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing and definitely the highlight of our Mediterranean cruise. Marko was on time and delivered a fun boat ride. He shared lots of interesting information. Strongly strongly recommend doing it.|Swimming in the blue caves was fun- water was very salty but still refreshing. Its also deep so I would only recc this for good swimmers. |We had a small stop in Perast not a big place but pretty and Lady of the Rocks also pretty."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip out with Marko!! thoroughly recommend a private boat hire, it was brilliant to zoom around the bay. He was very informative on Montenegro's history and you choose where you want to go. Before booking check you will be picked up as I booked this trip as a pick up and after paying, received an email of no pick up only drop off. I emailed to cancel and linked in the email of Seagull private boat company, Skipper Marko called me and said no problem he can pick up.Viator ned to be more precise on information before taking peoples money."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time with Nicola, the best skipper! He showed us a number of cool caves to swim in to get away from any other boats. The boat was really comfortable and we were able to play our music for great vibes, a fantastic outing. The coastline around kotor is stunning! Not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic place for paddleboarding!|This was not a guided tour, just paddleboard hire. Easy to find, close to cruise ship port, friendly staff and good equipment.|Really enjoyed our day and would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria