Top Amalfi Coast Day Cruises
131 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We booked our boat trip on 11th of September 2021 for the Amalfi coast. The boat was very stable and in a very good condition. Staff was friendly and explained everything in a clear manner. Thank you Adrea for a lovely day! If we need to take a boat trip again, we know where to find you!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni was the best tour guide. He took us to places that were absolutely beautiful and Showed us a lot of history he was funI and very Accommodating. I would recommend whatever he suggest for doing on a tour. And took us to the best restaurant on the Amalfi coast"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Awesome what a beautiful place and the tour guide and skipper is fantastic. Highly recommend you will have a fab time"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the Amalfi coast! Roberto was a great captain and knew all the spots to stop all day long!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "Excellent arrangement. Boat was on time and spotlessly clean. Michalo was very friendly & gave us a thorough commentary as we sailed. When we were returning we got a call from the company to check if everything went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful tour along the coast of Sorrento and Amalfi, Nando and Genaro are two very helpful and fun people. I highly recommend the tour. Super professional and capable people."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Punta del Capo
- Via Capo
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia