Top Arezzo Classes & Workshops
33 results | All Arezzo Tours
* A traveler said: "Maria was lovely! She welcomed us into her home and showed us step by step how to make tagliatelle and ravioli using all fresh ingredients. We then cooked it in the kitchen too, ready to eat! She also took us on to the roof to take in the beautiful Tuscan hill views before we delved into our meal! We sat down to eat, along with extra dishes she had previously prepared and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and conversation with Maria! Very intimate and very authentic... a true Italian cooking class! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot it was a loveley experience with a patient chef who explained wverything so well. The highlight was of course when we could eat all we had made. Great spot to get into Toscany food. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We had not only a great cooking class ( we learnt a lot about italian pasta) but also a great lunch: nice tablecloth, fine cutlery, china bone. Anna was very patient and helped us in kneading, cooking and also with the presentation and decoration dishes. Highly recommended, this was out highlight in Umbria."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Was fun and learned quite a bit. Chef Ilaria knows her stuff and was great fun to work with. Aplus all the way."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Traditional Home Made Coloured Pasta Cooking Experience in Arezzo
- Private Tuscany Cooking Lessons with a Professional Chef
- Cook by Me, Private Traditional Cooking Class
- 4 days Flavors of Tuscany Cooking Classes and Arezzo Sightseeing Tour
- The Sharp Tuscany Tour – From Sunrise to Sunset – Photo Tour & Workshop