Top Belize City Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Belize City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Observe Belize's rowdy black howler monkeys in their native habitat with a shore excursion from Belize City to the Community Baboon Sanctuary, a unique conservation area that combines jungle, villages, and pasture. As you hike along forested trails with a guide, learn about the lifestyle and endangerment of the black howler monkey and how the sanctuary is helping protect these amazing animals in Belize, one of the few places in the world where they can be viewed in such a setting.
The Only Sanctuary in Belize, The Baboons are free and in their natural habitat, guides are villagers with a vast experience as they created this sanctuary
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Belize City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belize City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Belize City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Belize City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands