Top Big Island of Hawaii Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
13 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sail up the scenic Kona coastline, getting views of ancient lava flows and verdant cliffs, and stopping at the Captain Cook Monument, on this afternoon sail in Kealakekua Bay. Slip into the water using the provided snorkeling gear to see vibrant schools of fish, living coral, and even pods of spinner dolphins. Learn about the area's underwater flora, fauna, and ecosystem through guided commentary.
Journey back in time — when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged, fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands — on this 3-hour dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay. Travel 12 miles down the Kona Coast to the Captain Cook monument. Learn the many secrets of the Big Island as a local historian points out more than 50 points of interest along the way.
Ensure you find some of the best snorkeling sites in Hawaii on this sail and snorkel adventure leaving from Keauhou Bay Pier. Set sail along the Kona coastline toward the Captain Cook Monument, where your adventure begins. Jump into the clear water to explore the vibrant reef of the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay, which is home to schools of colorful fish and pods of spinner dolphins. Your tour includes breakfast, lunch, and equipment such as snorkeling gear and boogie boards.
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Cruise through the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife. After a safety briefing and some basic instruction from the lifeguard-trained crew, jump in the water for a snorkel. While you're enjoying the crystal clear snorkeling the crew will be grilling a delicious BBQ burger lunch. Then relax with a cocktail from the premium cash bar and enjoy the timeless beauty of the Kona coastline on the return trip. Bring a towel. Everything else is included.
The Kona coastline is an aquatic playground that's filled with possibility, whether it's snorkeling with manta rays, searching for dolphins, or watching whales in winter. For an exclusive, comfortable, and private way to explore the Kona coast, this rugged, catamaran-style boat is perfect for small group excursions—since the itinerary and activities are completely catered to only you and your group. Along with a professional, knowledgeable captain who can recommend fun-filled activities, experience a private charter in Kona that you and a group of up to 24 people are sure to never forget.
Escape the crowds with a private snorkeling excursion around Kealakekua Bay. Cruise out on a fast Navy Seal Zodiac speedboat with just you and your group of up to 14 people. Look for sea caves, cliffs and Captain Cook’s Monument along the way. Then dive in for a snorkeling adventure above the reefs. Snorkeling equipment, snacks and drinks are all provided.
Combine a sunset cruise with whale watching while on the Big Island. Cruise on a spacious sailing or power catamaran off the Kohala Coast, and relax with drinks and snacks on a bench or a netted trampoline. Look for both humpback whales and the green flash as the sun sets below the horizon. Listen to whale songs with the underwater hydrophone and learn more about whales from the onboard naturalist.
Experience the rainbow-colored fish and bright corals beneath the waves without ever getting wet during this glass-bottom boat trip from Kona. Climb aboard your 36-foot (10-meter) vessel (specially designed for floating above reefs) with an expert naturalist as you explore the incredible marine landscape of Hawaii. As you cruise, observe Hawaii’s underwater coastline and admire fascinating creatures like dolphins, turtles and maybe even a seasonal whale or two.
Experience the magical Hawaiian sunset from the water on this evening catamaran cruise from Anaehoomalu Bay. Set sail along the scenic Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline, sip a glass of wine as you gaze out across the Pacific, then relax on deck as you watch the sunset over the Big Island.
Explore the waters off the Big Island on this exciting combo tour. Get your adrenaline pumping as you cruise out and along the coastline on a speedboat. Look for caves, cliffs, whales, dolphins and other marine life along the way. Afterwards, jump into the clear waters and explore the underwater world as you snorkel around. Snacks, drinks and snorkel equipment are all included.
On this exciting Kona submarine tour, dive deep below the cobalt waters just off the Kona coast, where an entire world of fish and marine creatures is waiting just below the surface. As the submarine descends towards the colorful reef, peer through the portholes at fish that swim to within inches of the submarine windows, and experience the sense of peace and calm in this world beneath the waves. This is a great way to explore underwater without even getting your hair wet, and, if you’re very lucky, there’s even the chance you could see a passing shark.
The white-sand beaches and volcanic landscapes of the Kohala Coast are even more atmospheric at sunset. With this tour, set sail at dusk and admire the views onboard a comfortable catamaran. As you cruise along the coast, sip a selection of wines, beers, and soft drinks, and tuck into a variety of tasty snacks.
This half-day boat cruise takes you to the two best snorkeling sites in Kealakekua Bay: The reef beneath Captain Cook's monument and the underwater lava formations of Red Hill. In addition to breakfast and lunch, your guides provide all necessary equipment, basic snorkeling tips, and identification charts to help you spot fish and dolphins in their natural habitat. Don’t forget your camera—the route showcases sweeping views of the Kona coastline.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Lunch Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Afternoon Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
- Deluxe Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
- Deluxe Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Aboard a Luxury Catamaran from Kailua-Kona
- Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure
- Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Reef Snorkel - Navy SEAL Boat, 14 Guest Max!
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Submarine Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kailua Pier Tours & Tickets
- Kahaluu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & Tickets
- Naha Stone Tours & Tickets
- Royal Kona Coffee Center Tours & Tickets
- Akaka Falls Tours & Tickets
- Honaunau Bay Tours & Tickets
- Onomea Bay Tours & Tickets
- Kohala Coast Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Hualalai Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Kapaau Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Hale Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & Tickets
- Hawi Tours & Tickets
- Honokohau Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Original King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets