Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Long but awesome day! Our guide Awanna was knowledgeable, funny, a great driver and an all around nice guy. We experienced a teaser trip of what the big island offers. Just wish there was an opportunity to swim in a waterfall. Overall a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING on last night 9/18. Mike and his crew. The Manta Rays were absolutely stunning."
* A traveler said: "Great food, open bar, amazing show! Loved the dancers, music and fire dance! Well planned. Right at the ocean. Sunset!"
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is awesome. You can see manta rays up close and so many of them. The tour guide Hunter made the whole experience even more awesome he took good care of everyone and knew exactly how to react if someone panics or gets sea sick. Awesome crew!!"
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "Really great experience! Crew was super nice and made the experience better! Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Spent 20 or 30 minutes in the water with Manta Rays. I was on a boat with 6 people and overall it was pretty simple, it did not require swimming as much as holding onto flotation and being still and allowing Mantas to come right up and eat the plankton in the water nearby!"
* A traveler said: "Nate was awesome. He has a wealth of information, not only about the summit but the stars as well. We learned so much from him in a short amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "The team was amazing!! The effort they all took to make sure we were safe and had a great time!! The dolphins were absolutely amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "There were three manta rays that glided all around us. It was amazing ! Buddha and Chris did a great job as guides, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Had a great trip. Well worth time and money. Lots of fun, interesting, and beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mauna Loa
- Kolekole Falls
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Honopua Farm
- Crater Rim Drive
- Rainbow Falls
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Banyan Drive
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Honaunau Bay
- Captain Cook Monument
- Kahua Ranch
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Wailuku River State Park
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Naha Stone
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Waipio Valley
- Kealakekua Bay
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer