* A traveler said: "The driver was great and we saw beautiful sights. The weather was Incredibly hot in August and I would not recommend this month for the tour. The beach where we have spent 4 h is nice for snorkeling and we had some small pine trees to hide from the sun. The kiosk on the beach has a very poor selection of drinks and sandwiches, so come prepared."
* A traveler said: "The owner of the vineyard and the guide were the best. We had a really good time. We also bought the wine we tried, because it was delicious."
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking for authentic pasta-making you should try this. You’re welcomed with a big smile and Sardinian hospitality into a private home by Damiano who is the perfect host for a lunch or dinner with culinary challenges, antipasti, wine and fun! You’ll be happy and full of Culurgiones!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is great! Valentina knows everything and drives her FIAT 1000 from 1964 through the narrow streets and to the most beautiful views. It's informative, fun and you see all the sights of Cagliari at its best. Thank you Valentina!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and me gifted this tour to another friend nd Alessandro, our guide, absolutely participated in confusing her, not letting her know what we are going to do:) He ia very flexible, picked us up in front of the hotel and brought us back to a restaurant we had a reservation at just so we won't be late! We enjoyed very good products (olive oil, olive paste, several wines with bread fromaggi and salume) we even visited the vineyard, meeting the hard working men harvesting every single grape by hand!! Amazing! Who ever ia thinking bout going on a wine tasting tour - trust me this is it:)"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the tour! Isabella is the most amazing guide (thank you so much for a great time and lots of interesting information🥰) and the trip was dreamy! When we return to Cagliari will surely go on more trips with you!☺️"
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed this walking tour which was well-planned and I leaned a lot from a very knowledgeable tour guide, ilenia. I would certainly recommend this tour if you find yourself on Cagliari."
* A traveler said: "Once again Bitan tours were amazing. This is an outstanding experience from start to finish. The boat trip was fun and as always Junior and Matteo were full of information about the history and made the day special."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed this tour. Learned about a culture that few know existed. As a amateur archaeologist this was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderfull guide who showed us so much more of sardinia! Awesome Wine, tasty Cheese and great Oliveoil made the tour perfect. Thank you so much for explaining to us so many things about Sardinia, there was no question left afterwards. ! I highly recommend Bitan Daily Tours! greetings from Anna & Fabian"