Top Cancun Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Cancun Tours
This kid-friendly snorkeling tour in Cancun is a great way for first-time snorkelers to earn their fins without dedicating a full day to the process. Guides work with first-time snorkelers and those with water-anxiety to create an unforgettable trip swimming with sea turtles, exploring an underwater shipwreck and statues, and checking out a reef.
Swim and snorkel alongside whale sharks on this guided tour in Cancun. A boat speeds you to a prime viewing location, and en route, you might spot dolphins, turtles, and manta rays. Experienced guides are there to make sure you enjoy a safe and fun swim and snorkel. Enjoy breakfast at the pier before setting off, as well as snacks and unlimited beverages while on board. Hotel transport included. Note: This seasonal tour is offered from May through mid-September.
Taste your way through Cancun’s best tacos with this guided culinary adventure. After convenient hotel pickup, enjoy skip-the-line access with a local insider and savor a variety of delicious tacos—Mexico City and Yucatecan style, “al pastor” and “surtido.” Sip a cold one with your meal—four are included in the tour price—gobble up a complimentary churro, and take in the lovely sounds of an authentic Mariachi band.
Explore Cancun's waters on this submarine-style glass bottom boat ride. Cruise through a mangrove swamp during this 2- to 3-hour excursion to Punta Nizuc, the second-largest coral reef in the world. On this family-friendly adventure, learn about the local fish, coral and other animals in this marine habitat through your guide's informative commentary. Opt to snorkel on the reef with provided equipment.
Hit the streets of Cancun with a local guide who shows you some of the city’s vibrant street art. Many of the pieces are by local and international artists done at the Cancun edition of Meeting of Styles, a gathering of renowned artists in cities around the world. Your guide educates you about different styles and techniques of street art so you’ll have a new appreciation for this popular form of creativity.
Steer a speedboat through lagoons and mangrove channels on a self-drive adventure from Cancún, and explore the vibrant coral reefs of a National Marine Park. Follow a guide boat along the coast, and watch for the birds and wildlife that thrive within the sheltered mangrove forest. Skim across the waves towards the scenic Nizuc Point then slip into the water for a guided snorkeling tour of a protected coral reef; spot brilliant coral and fishes, and soak up the Caribbean sunshine before starting your engine for the return trip.
Earth’s largest fish, whale sharks feed on plankton and are completely harmless to humans. They migrate past the Yucatan between mid-May and mid-September every year, and this tour gives you the chance to swim with them. Enjoy up to three encounters, depending on how many sharks are present—you can expect to see at least one on most trips—in a group no larger than 10. Your package includes lunch but excludes tax.
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Cancun and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Cancun, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Cancun?
The best Unique Experiences in Cancun according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Cancun are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cancun experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Cancun are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cancun may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Captain Hook Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Ventura Park Tours & Tickets
- La Isla Shopping Village Tours & Tickets
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Mandala Nightclub Tours & Tickets
- Playa Norte (North Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & Tickets
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & Tickets
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & Tickets
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & Tickets
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tours & Tickets
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & Tickets
- Xoximilco Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & Tickets
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & Tickets
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun Tours & Tickets
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & Tickets
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & Tickets
- CoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid