Top Daytona Beach Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Daytona Beach Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a relaxing sail down Daytona’s Halifax River during this small-group excursion. Climb aboard a comfortable catamaran, equipped with plenty of seating and sunbathing areas, and enjoy a sail along the calm waters of the river. Look out for wildlife and jump in the water to cool down before heading back to the dock.
Pedal your way on the ultimate cruise on the beautiful waters of Daytona Beach FL. Paddle Pub is a 20 passenger, a pedal-powered pontoon boat for the ultimate party on the water. Equipped with a sound system, 12 cycle boat pedaling stations, a large backbench, and party lighting.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Cruises in Daytona Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
What Day Cruises in Daytona Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Daytona Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island