Top Florence Seasonal & Special Occasions
45 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! We ended up being the only couple to book on this particular morning (it was raining that day) so we basically had a private tour of Florence. It was a great way to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "While there was some miscommunication about the aspects of the tour, I will give great credits and kudos the company for getting back to me and amending the situation. They were diligent and communicative and resolved issues, and to have that kind of service is terrifict"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "tati was fantanstic. she spoke spanish and that made it easier. lovely time, firenzse is beautiful and i will never forget. muchas gracias."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "Short tour but was very interesting. Can’t miss the famous statue of David if in Florence. Really enjoyed the unfinished works of Michelangelo too."
* A traveler said: "Both Tour Guides were very informative with their tour in this particular tour. It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Marcello was fantastic. Probably the best guide we have ever had. Great insights and behind the scenes info. Very personable, felt like we were touring with a relative."
* A traveler said: "That was amazing. Absolutely perfect. A real pleasure to hear such a great and talented singer. The pianist was also brillant and the place was fabulous"
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "This was one pf the highlight of our trip! When In Florence this is a definite must do! Watching the sunrise from up in the sky, the beautiful Tuscan scenery and then landing to have some champagne with your newfound friends has been the best experience ever! Federico was a great host and an amazing pilot!💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "The balloon flight over the valleys of Tuscany was an exquisite experience of special beauty. The flight was perfectly organised by very professional and friendly guides and provided a quite enchanting overview of Tuscany, sunrise included. Definitely recommended !!!"
* A traveler said: "As a birthday gift we were looking for a fotographer for our family vacation (6 couples + 3 children). The Organisation was easy and uncomplicated. We loved our fotoshooting and our lovely fotographer Emma. The fotos (family pics but also pics of the couples, only the children, only the (fe)males,...) turned out really beautiful. A forever memory!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary with a trip to Italy and thought it would be meaningful to capture the milestone with some professional photographs. I came across this tour on Viator and even if it was new and didn't have any reviews yet, I just took a risk and booked it. We met late afternoon with Eva. She picked me up at the hotel as agreed before. On the short walk to the terraces we discussed my expectations regarding the photo session. Florence always impressed me with its traditional architecture and this time I was able to enjoy it not only on the ground level but from high up. Eva selected two of the best terraces in the city center, both offered wonderful views. It looked amazing as the sun went down and illuminated the roofs of the city. Eva is a great photographer and this was one of most interesting photo sessions I have ever had! During the shooting not only we had a great time but Eva was patient enough to put me at ease to make one of the best shots. Many thanks to Eva for the unique experience and for the great photos! This was totally worth our money and time! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was one of the best we did in Italy! The Tuk Tuk was such a fun way to travel around Tuscany! Delicious 3 course meal and perfectly paired wine selections. Manolo was an excellent tour guide! He was very personable, knowledgeable, and fun! Would recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello