Top Florence Tickets & Passes
111 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "These guys were very honest and just wonderful! I booked my experience during the free exhibit and they gave me my money back without me asking and even made sure I had entry. Wonderful tour group!"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The kids loved the interactive part of the museum. Very well laid out and planned. Very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Francesca M was great! She was right on time and where the company said she would meet us. She was very knowledgeable without being overwhelming. I would 100% do the tour with her again!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy process to receive our tickets. Very polite and guided us right to the line of the Museum. Would definitely use Viator again!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "So worth it to not have to wait in terribly long lines. You go straight in while others are wasting time standing in lines that are hours long."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular. Awe inspiring. H U G E!!!! Takes lots of time but worth every minute. Wear your walking shoes."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this beautiful view of Florence. The tickets were easy to pick up and the tour started promptly."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Just amazing. Not too hard to find, used google maps to get about finding places, swapped out voucher effortlessly for a ticket, and went through security. Some small parts being refurbished but that's to be expected anywhere. Exhibits just wonderful and so much history. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This museum is my favorite of all time. Just the building itself is worth the visit. And the sculpture and other artifacts are very diverse and interesting. It is a nice change from all the 2 dimensional art you see at the other museum in Florence."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The Uffizi Gallery is spectacular. Our tour guide, Eris, so incredibly educated on all the pieces and provided wonderful insights, things we would have never known if we had gone on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Fountain of Neptune
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Perseus Statue
- Medici Chapels
- Stibbert Museum
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Piazza della Repubblica
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- San Marco Museum
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello