Top Kauai Half-day Tours
27 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "This event was wonderful for a first time snorkeling experience. It was a very small group and the guide was awesome. I was very nervous but felt much at ease in a group setting. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The kayaking was super easy and fun for my wife and I. The hike was short but took you through the dense jungle which was really awesome. The waterfall itself was incredible and one of the best sights we saw while in Kauai. What made it better was our awesome tour guide as well. We would highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo did an awesome job preparing us. He has a sense of humor and shared lots of history! I think we had the best guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our tour guides Shanea and Sean made it a fun day. I’d recommend wearing long pants or leggings."
* A traveler said: "Great captain and crew. They went above and beyond to assist the passengers. Beautiful views. Be prepared to get wet and encounters big waves on the Na Pali coast."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a wonderful tour guide, very dedicated. I was the only booking for Monday, so he and i went for the hike by ourselves. It was so much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The coastline is beautiful and many areas inaccessible by boat. If you want to see the entire coastline, seals, dolphins, and sea turtles, this is the way to do it! Ending the voyage with snorkeling on a large reef and a simple sandwich that somehow stepped up its game was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our 9 day trip for sure. The crew was awesome and taught us a ton about the history of the Napali Coast which was absolutely fascinating. They were very engaging and the boat ride was a thrill. We were able to see some turtles, dolphins, and some really amazing sea caves. The boat captain is super experienced and you could tell how much he was paying attention to every little detail and every little swell to make sure the boat ride was fun, but also incredibly safe. The smaller group on the boat made for a really fun and personal experience. Highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Old Koloa Town
- Fern Grotto
- Mt. Waialeale
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kilohana Plantation
- Wailua Falls
- Spouting Horn
- Anini Beach
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kauai Museum
- Koke'e State Park
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kauai Coffee Company