Top Lausanne Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Lausanne Tours
Revel in the Swiss Alps on a full-day trip to Les Diablerets from Lausanne. Travel to this Alpine village beneath the Glacier 3000, and use your time to enjoy one of three options. Enjoy the village independently, or ride the cable car to the glacier to enjoy the views and activities, including the suspended Peak Walk. Alternatively, upgrade to add a glacier restaurant food and wine tasting, plus a Snow Bus and toboggan coaster ride.
Explore the magnificent Swiss countryside outside of Lausanne on a full-day food tour that features great cheese and chocolate. Taste delectable Swiss chocolates at the Maison Cailler Chocolaterie in Broc, then sample flavorful cheeses at a cheese factory in Gruyère. Finish the day with a scenic drive through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, a historic region where the hillside vineyards overlook Lake Geneva. Your tour includes round-trip transportation from central Lausanne and informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide.
Head to the heart of the Swiss Alps with this day trip from Lausanne to the mountain village of Les Diablerets, the Glacier 3000 attraction, and the lakeside city of Montreux. You’ll step into an world where wooden chalets sit between snow-capped peaks, then take the Col du Pillon cable car up to Glacier 3000 where sweeping views and alpine attractions await. Spend free time at the top and also in the city of Montreux, a stop on the return journey.
Plan a visit to the Schilthorn peak and Interlaken without the fuss, using a convenient day trip from Lausanne. You’ll relax with round-trip transport from town, and head straight up the multi-stage cable car with prebooked tickets to reach the Schilthorn peak. Sweeping 360-degree mountain views aside, the peak boasts attractions like a James Bond interactive exhibition and a thrilling Skyline Walk.
Combine Swiss mountain scenery with lakeside towns and Charlie Chaplin memorabilia on a half-day trip from Lausanne. The 6.5-hour experience includes round-trip transport, a guide, and ample free time for you to see the sights at your own pace. Discover Charlie Chaplin — the man and the artist — at the Chaplin’s World museum in Corsier sur Vevey, tread the streets of Montreux to see Queen’s recording studio, then check out Chillon Castle on Lake Geneva.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Lausanne?
The best Shore Excursions in Lausanne according to Viator travelers are:
- Glacier 3000 High Level Experience in the Swiss Alps from Lausanne
- Gruyere Day Trip with Chocolate Factory and visit of a Medieval Village
- Riviera Col du Pillon & Glacier 3000: High Level Experience Swiss Alps from Lausanne
- Interlaken & Schilthorn Cable car from Lausanne
- Winter Swiss Riviera Day Including Montreux and Chaplin's World from Lausanne
What Shore Excursions in Lausanne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lausanne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Lausanne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lausanne may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets