Top Ljubljana Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Ljubljana Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the delightful culture of Ljubljana during a traditional supper and folk dance event. The capital of Slovenia is the country's epicenter of culture and it shows. Sit back and enjoy an expressive folk dance show original to the region. Indulge in customary foods, savor local wine and play traditional games. After filling up on Slovenian folklore, you will receive a memorable gift as you depart.
Learn to ski or work on your technique with a private instructor on this half-day excursion. Take in the scenic views as you ride a cable car above Lake Bohinj to the top station at Vogel. Meet your instructor and develop your skills at all levels. Learn the basics of skiing if you a are a beginner or improve upon what you know if you have experience.
Highly interactive class, where you slice, mix, season and prepare a complete dinner with a local cook, and afterwards sit down and enjoy the meal you’ve just created. A four-course meal, seasoned with humor, homey feeling and Slovenian culinary tradition. The menu consists of an appetizer, warm starter, main dish and a dessert. We adjust the menu seasonally, since we always use fresh local ingredients.
Transform into a real street painter and join us on a trip through colourful Ljubljana! Get to know the city, its people, architecture and nature in a fun, relaxed and creative way! This tour is appropriate for those of you who have always wanted to stand with a brush in front of a painting canvas. You'll be surprised to discover so many details of the city that you wouldn't even notice otherwise. No prior knowledge of painting is needed and fears or concerns are unnecessary. Our mentor is there to help you express your painting creativity and to paint a canvas you will gladly take home as a souvenir and maybe even put it on a wall inside your home. Get to know Ljubljana and your artistic self!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Let go! Let go of your tension and release your energy in a friendly, fun and supporting environment. The sound and the strikes, made by your own hands, are healing for your body and mind, so join us and Feel the Djembe beats.
Explore Slovenia’s most beautiful ski slopes with a full day skiing with a private instructor. Perfect for both beginners and advanced skiers, an instructor will cater ski lessons to your needs and skill level ensuring you learn new skills and have a fantastic day on the mountain. Vogel Ski Resort is located just outside Triglav National Park and the magnificent panoramas it offers of Lake Bohinj is reason to visit in itself.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana?
The best Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ljubljana may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Metelkova Tours & Tickets
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & Tickets
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljanica River Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & Tickets
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Illusions Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & Tickets
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran