Top Ljubljana Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Ljubljana Tours
Taking a guided walking tour of Ljubljana is an excellent way to get to know the city especially if you’re short on time. You’ll pass by the most popular sights while learning about the city’s history, architecture, and culture from your guide. The tour concludes with a tour of the medieval Ljubljana castle where you can climb to the top of the castle tower and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taste your way through Slovenia’s savory capital on this small-group food tour through Ljubljana. Taste nine national specialties as you explore the city on foot with your expert guide. No traditional meal would be complete without trying some Slovenian wine, so you try plenty of that as well. Between bites, learn about Ljubljana’s fascinating architectural and cultural history. Groups are no more than 15 people, to ensure a personalized experience.
Experience Ljubljana’s nightlife with a pub crawl through Slovenia’s capital city. This tour is perfect for solo travelers or groups interested in meeting other travelers. You’ll spend time getting to know the other members of your tour at the first pub and then make your way through the city ending the night in one of the hottest dance clubs in Ljubljana. Your party guide will sponsor challenges and games along the way to ensure everyone has a fantastic time.
Take advantage of Ljubljana’s close proximity to Croatia’s capital—Zagreb by going on an action-packed day tour. Cut the stress out of figuring out public transport routes by having round-trip transport in a comfortable minivan included. You’ll go up the Zagreb funicular to Upper Town, visit St. Mark's Square, Kamenita Vrata, Kaptol, Dolac farmers market, Ban Jelacic Square, and Lower Town. You won’t have to worry about the trip being overcrowded as you’ll travel in a small group. Conveniently, you’ll also have the free time to explore the city independently.
The two–day cycling and culinary tour will take you to the most beautiful parts of the Eastern Slovenia. A journey to the land of sparkling wines and natural pure mineral water springs, known by the curiously young looking locals as the "Slatina Springs of Youth", pumpkin oil mills, and Jeruzalem wines.
Visit the Slovenian coast’s gorgeous seaside villages of Portoroz and Piran on a day trip from Ljubljana. Take a break from the hustle of Slovenia’s capital city and enjoy lovely views of the Slovenian countryside as you make your way to the coast of the Adriatic Sea. You’ll enjoy a guided tour of Piran’s narrow medieval streets and stop off at the Port of Roses before returning to Ljubljana
Explore the highlights of Ljubljana on this comprehensive private tour. It’s the ideal pick for first-time visitors who want to see a mix of key landmarks as well as spots off the tourist trail. Instead of spending hours planning your own itinerary, benefit from the luxury of having a private guide to take you on a tour to places such as the Triple Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, and the Central Market.
Visit Slovenia’s iconic attractions during a small-group guided day trip, departing from central Ljubljana. Slovenia’s abundance of beauty is seen from capital to coast. On this voyage you will cruise to the karst region to admire the Škocjan Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then head to Lipica and observe the elegance of Slovenia’s Lipizzaner horses. Stop in the medieval coastal village, Piran, known for tasty local seafood specialties and stunning views of the Adriatic Sea. This tour is limited to eight people to ensure a personalized experience.
Discover the beauty and culture of Ljubljana by bike on an afternoon city tour. Enjoy a 3-hour guided ride through Metelkova city, Tivoli Park and the Krakovo district. Cruise by stately landmarks such as the National Gallery and the Opera House, and view bustling public spaces like Central Market, Cobbler’s Bridge and French Revolution Square. Along the way, learn about the vibrant culture and history of Slovenia's treasured capital.
Get out of the city and experience two of Slovenia’s alpine lakes on this tour. Depart from your Ljubljana hotel in an air-conditioned minivan with a driver-guide and travel to Lake Bled. Ride a traditional wooden pletna boat to the Church of the Assumption of Mary in the middle of the lake. Head up to Bled Castle and explore the fortress. Travel on to Bohinj Lake and pause at Vingar Gorge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Ljubljana?
The best Overnight Tours in Ljubljana according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Ljubljana are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ljubljana experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Ljubljana are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ljubljana may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Top Ljubljana Foods culinary walking - small group - trip
- Pub Crawl Ljubljana
- Best of, Zagreb - Croatia's Capital in a day, Full Day Trip from Ljubljana
- Private city tour of Ljubljana. 4 hours with a friendly and fun local guide.
- Skocjan Caves, Lipica & Piran: Karst & Coast Small-Group Day Trip from Ljubljana
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Metelkova Tours & Tickets
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & Tickets
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & Tickets
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljanica River Tours & Tickets
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Illusions Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & Tickets
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & Tickets
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran