* A traveler said: "It was my first rafting tour and it was wonderful. Our guide was the best. Never felt rushed at any part of the trip and it was exciting. I would definitely do it again. We even got a little water massage at one of the stops."
* A traveler said: "Picked up on time in minibus for 8 people, 1hr in trogir as described (could do with 1.5hrs to see all of town & go into fort & cathedral). Then onto falls, they were beautiful & well worth it! No tour as described but we prefer to go by our own steam, guide gave us a map & was very helpful. Over 3 hours spent at the falls which is plenty for the walk around skradinski buk where u r dropped. No time for anything else, u could spend days here for all boat trips & hikes."
* A traveler said: "Great trip lots to see and do.|Good restautant in moster and of course hot weather"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 6 and 12 . Boat was just perfect size- not too crowded. Blue cave was absolutely spectacular! Blue Lagoon was amazing for swimming and snorkeling! We loved all islands and caves. Crew was very friendly . It was too hot for us to explore Brac, so we spent time eating lunch at the restaurant and did some shopping instead. Absolutely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and the tour guide as well as the driver did their best to make us feel comfortable. We got a lot of information on the way to Dubrovnik. The local guide was very well skilled, friendly and found places in the shadow. She gave us lot of good hints for the next time. Finally, on the way back we had a brief photo stop at the seven lakes with liquor. All in all a wonderful day I for sure will remember. PS: Don't miss the cable car to the hill above Dubrovnik. It's really worth to go there."
* A traveler said: "Good contact and communication before tour. Driver was waiting for us when we arrived the pier. Driver spoke enough English and we had no problem communicating with him. He was very good and safe driver. Our time in Mostar was very enjoyable, although the weather was very hot and the Old Town was crowded. We had a good lunch near the famous Mostar Bridge. The drive to and from Makarska was nice and scenic. All in all, we had a very nice day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia