Top Mgarr Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Art & Culture
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
5 results | All Mgarr Tours
Don't miss out on a trip to Gozo when you're on vacation on the island of Malta. Book an action-packed day trip that covers your round-trip ferry crossings and a guide to take you to the UNESCO-listed Ggantija Temples, the medieval citadel of Victoria, and the bays of Xlendi and Dwejra. Commentary about the island's culture, history, and craft scene complete the experience.
Visit six cultural and natural locations during this attraction-packed full-day tour in Malta. Explore the medieval-era city of Mdina by foot, visit the Christian catacombs of Rabat and the cliffs of Dingli, enjoy a scenic stroll through the San Anton botanical gardens, and get a first-hand peek at the dome of Mosta. Hotel or cruise port transfers are included.
Enjoy a half-day guided visit to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk during this shared excursion. Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off is included, with comfortable transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle. Browse local markets and admire seaside views with a guide. Upgrade to include a boat ride to the Blue Grotto at an extra cost.
Leave the cruise port behind and spend the morning exploring beautiful Malta on this private, half-day shore excursion. In the company of your very own driver-guide, you’ll be whisked around the archipelago of Malta. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the UNESCO-listed capital city of Valletta, taking in top sights like the Grandmaster’s Palace and the Mosta Dome from the comfort of your private vehicle. You’ll also visit Upper Barrakka Gardens and have free time to explore at your own pace.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover a handful of Malta's most iconic natural and cultural attractions during this full-day guided tour, which includes a tasty lunch. Visit one of the country's oldest quarries at the Limestone Heritage Park, learn about Malta's prehistoric civilizations at UNESCO-listed Hagar Qim Temples, enjoy free time to explore the fishing village of Marsaxlokk, and discover Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum with a guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Trips in Mgarr?
The best Day Trips in Mgarr according to Viator travelers are:
- Gozo island guided day tour from Malta
- Mdina, Rabat, Dingli cliffs, San Anton gardens, Ta' Qali & Mosta guided tour
- Marsaxlokk Market and Blue Grotto guided tour
- Malta Shore Excursion: Malta in One Day Private Sightseeing Tour
- Hagar Qim temple (UNESCO), Limestone Heritage & Marsaxlokk Market guided tour
What Day Trips in Mgarr are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mgarr experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Trips in Mgarr are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mgarr may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets