The ultimate destination for footie fans, Casa Milan is the striking new headquarters of the city’s leading football (aka soccer) club, A.C. Milan, and is located just 10 minutes from San Siro Stadium where games are held. Known for its futuristic façade embossed with the team’s colors, the building houses an A.C. Milan museum and shop.
Join a Milan football tour that includes Casa Milan and a San Siro Stadium tour. Otherwise, take a hop-on-hop-off bus and combine stops at the Milan headquarters and stadium with highlights like the Duomo and La Scala. Don't miss Mondo Milan Museum, where interactive exhibitions and multimedia presentations take you through the football club's triumphs and trials. There's memorabilia on display and a Hall of Fame, Trophies Room, and Ballon d'Or Winners Room to marvel over.
Things to Know Before You Go
Shop at the official Casa Milan team store to purchase “Rossonero” scarves and other souvenirs in the team's signature red-and-black colors.
Tickets for A.C. Milan games are sold at a ticket office inside the team store.
The Casa Milan Bistrot/Fourghetti serves coffee, snacks, and meals.
The headquarter complex is accessible to wheelchair users.
How to Get There
Casa Milan is located in the Fiera Milano City/Portello district, northwest of Milan’s city center. You can reach the headquarters by taking the metro red line (M1), one of a number of city bus lines, or the hop-on hop-off bus.
When to Get There
To combine your visit of Casa Milan with a live game, plan your visit to soccer season, which runs from August to May. Otherwise, the museum, shop, and bistro inside the team headquarters is open daily, year-round.
Milan’s San Siro Stadium
Milan is home to two top-division soccer (football) teams, both of which play home games at San Siro Stadium, the largest in Italy. Built in 1925 for the A.C. Milan team, San Siro (also known as Stadio Giuseppe Meazza) became home to the city’s rival F.C. Internazionale team, or Inter, in 1947. Today, the stadium seats up to 80,000 fans for live games, concerts, and other events.
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Sempione Park (Parco Sempione)
- Da Vinci's Last Supper (Il Cenacolo)
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- 10 Corso Como
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti