Things to Do in Naples This Spring
Naples is at its best from April to June, when temperatures are mild, crowds are manageable, and sea conditions are calm enough to catch a ferry to Sorrento, Capri, and the other islands in the Bay of Naples. Here are a few ideas for savoring this lively city in the balmy days of spring.
- Take advantage of the warm temperatures and long days to exploreMount Vesuvius and Pompeii.
- Beat the summer crowds toCapri and the Blue Grotto.
- See the lush spring flowers cascading down thecliffsides of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
- Discover Naples’ traditional street food with awalking tour through the historic center.
- Take in the city’s highlights from an open-top bus with ahop-on-hop-off tour.
- Escape a spring rain shower by heading below ground on aNaples underground tour.
- Hone your skills for summer pizza parties with an authentic Neapolitanpizza making class.
- Feel like a local by zipping around the city on aVespa tour.
- Admire the views over the green vineyards from the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius during awine tasting.
- Head across the bay to theisland of Ischiafor a day of fun and food.