Top Naples Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Airport & Hotel Transfers
Luxury Car Tours
3 results | All Naples Tours
Enjoy a panoramic view of Naples from the open-air top of a double-decker bus and a hop-on hop-off ticket good for 24 hours. With more than 30 combined stops to choose from on three different routes, including major attractions like the Archaeological Museum, Capodimonte Museum and Piazza Municipio, these buses make it easy to discover Naples at your own pace.
This tour will start directly at the port of Naples to take you across the bay to the renowned Capri island, the little but unique island that is, at the same time, a wonderful experience for its natural limestone land and one of the most fashionable places in the world. Upon arrival to this VIP island you will take the funicular up to reach the famed “Piazzetta”. After the visit of Capri island, take the hydrofoil to reach Sorrento, an attractive resort destination well located both as a springboard for a paradisiac sightseeing and as a place to simply enjoy and feel. Your journey continues as you leave Sorrento behind and board a minibus to drive to Pompeii for a guided tour of the ruins. Stroll along the streets of the ancient city of Pompeii with its millennia-old houses, amphitheatres thermal baths and so on. Do not lose the opportunity to live this unbelievable journey to the past!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off in Naples?
What Hop on Hop Off in Naples are taking additional safety precautions?
What Hop on Hop Off in Naples are good for avoiding crowds?
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Naples Piazza del Mercato
- Via Toledo
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia