Top Naples Multi-day Tours
25 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was awesome! The food. Sarah who was the tour guide. I couldn’t have asked for more! Recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Francesco, He was very personable he is from Pompeii and knows all the ins and outs which were very helpfull. There was 6 people in our party and we were the only ones on the tour. We had an amazing time and loved every moment of it. The views were breathtaking. Love it.!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "Sorrento was simply beautiful and the coast breath taking. Wish I'd stayed a couple of days in Sorrento instead of Naples. Naples was not my favorite city, so dirty."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Veronica was amazing! The tour took us through southern Italy which was amazing, would definitely recommend Italy on a Budget Tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Centro Storico
- Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)
- Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia