Top Naples Sightseeing Tours
492 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "The two routes were run professionally and with a smile. Enjoyed the day !🙏❣🙏 The buses were clean, the sound system worked well."
* A traveler said: "Hard to say. If you are coming to Naples, this is a must. Great price, interesting guide. Amazing how the ancient Greeks and Roman's built this. So far ahead of their time"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful cliffs, historical elegant architecture. Our group consisted of only 12, our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. Opportunities to swim in the warm Mediterranean. Appreciated pickup and return to a hotel near our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with family run business. The ebikes were nearly new and the path is fantastic, bring your wearable GoPro! We were concerned with safety with cars; however, the route primarily had dedicated bike trails. Best way to see Naples, as an added bonus, they gave us some good tips on incredible Naples pizza and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing one day trip. Amalfi Coast brings us in contact with mountains, the sea, and the beautiful cities that will make you go back. Our tour guide, Grace, was so helpful and always giving us more choices. What a pleasant experience."
* A traveler said: "Naples is full of history and culture. Our guide Mira helped us understand it within this short amount of time we had. She was extremely knowledgable about various locations in the city and planned a memorable course through the city. We saw Plazzas, palaces, cafes and baroque churches that tell the story of Naples."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the city's history along with trying some of the highlights of Neopolitan food. A great way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was a great guide who provided historical background to various areas of Naples and to assorted food places where we sampled local food specialties."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Anna made sure we saw lots of sights and got as much detail as we wanted. The sidewalks and streets were very crowded, but that did not rush the tour. Even when our time would have been over, she kept going. Highly recommend, learned a lot and got a good sense of the city the day we arrived."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides John and Grace, were fantastic! I would differently recommend this tour! The Amalfi Coast was so beautiful! Grace was amazing at Pompeii!"
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and relaxing day at sea and on Capri. It was great getting out of Naples for the day. At first I was hesitant to commit a full day to Capri and the tour and considered taking a Ferry over myself however, I was really glad I booked through Viator. They took care of all the transportation from Naples. My hosts Francesca & Mattia were incredible. Both were really informative and explained sites we saw along the coast, gave suggestions on what to see in Capri and provided refreshments and food on the boat. Well worth the time and money and some of the best photos from my trip to Italy."
* A traveler said: "The Museum is fantastic but this tour does not need to be booked. It is easier to go but yourself. Not a guided visit, not queues"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Antonino was a great guide! He is very knowledgable about the places visited and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best tour possible!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Day Trip Excursion to Mt. Vesuvius - Herculaneum - Pompeii
- Private Tour: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello Day Trip from Naples
- Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento
- Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board
- Guided tour of Naples by electric bike
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia