Top Naples Water Tours
128 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Serena and Gennaro made this tour a Dream Come True!... the Boat was In Excellent condition and Serena was such an informative and Personable tour guide. She went above and beyond to make sure we Had a great trip!! If Your looking for a once In a lifetime tour this is the One! you wont be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "This tour is very good. I highly recommend Pompeii and Capri! The tour guide was very helpful and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great - unfortunately I cannot remember his name. He was excellent with his knowledge of the island and the places to see. Lunch was great as well. The sea was rough in the morning we went soil you suffer from seas sickness I would take some tablets. I would recommend this trip if you visit Naples."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time! Darrio and Matia were awesome and were ready to answer any questions we had. The boat ride was so much fun and they give you enough time to swim and enjoy Capri as well, no rushing needed. The swimming is incredible if you love water. Would absolutely do this trip again when I come back to Italy!"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful cliffs, historical elegant architecture. Our group consisted of only 12, our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. Opportunities to swim in the warm Mediterranean. Appreciated pickup and return to a hotel near our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "It was an easy way to see the whole island. Loved the add-ons of the chairlift ride and the final cruise around the shore to see Capri from the sea."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was the best!Friendly, helpful, patient, humorous,knowledgeable, resourceful on a very busy day."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and relaxing day at sea and on Capri. It was great getting out of Naples for the day. At first I was hesitant to commit a full day to Capri and the tour and considered taking a Ferry over myself however, I was really glad I booked through Viator. They took care of all the transportation from Naples. My hosts Francesca & Mattia were incredible. Both were really informative and explained sites we saw along the coast, gave suggestions on what to see in Capri and provided refreshments and food on the boat. Well worth the time and money and some of the best photos from my trip to Italy."
* A traveler said: "Alex and Federico made it wonderful and fun. Alex gave us all the tip so we wont go home ripped off in Capri if you arent careful! He also made sure we maximized our time more than lining up in the blue grotto! We had the time to swim, shop relax take nice photos and had the best time in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Veronica was amazing! The tour took us through southern Italy which was amazing, would definitely recommend Italy on a Budget Tours."
* A traveler said: "Even though we were not able to take this tour due to weather conditions, they were very professional were in contact with me everyday regarding the rough seas & provided me a detail itinerary for the day"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide Anna Maria was amazing. She is local and maneuvered us through the island super efficiently. She managed to keep us ahead of the crowds. Saw more than we could have imagined, loved it! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to the captain and crew for looking after us, we had a great day and was well looked after, with plenty of relaxation. Would highly recommend and would love to do it again. Thank you again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)
- Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia