Top Oahu Half-day Tours
95 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see 5 turtles including a baby turtle and dolphins on out trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend you hydrate the day before. We took the 11:00 tour and I felt like I was rocking until 9pm. If I would have hydrated better the day before I don’t believe it would have been much of an issue."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kesi was excellent. We learned so much from him. We came away not only impacted by the profound experience of visiting Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl, but also with a better understanding and respect for Hawaiian history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "I was very pleased with the tour - organized and informative. Tour guide very knowledgeable and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "Very surreal and humbling. Ben our tour guide did a wonderful job on guiding and answering questions. Both the Arizona and Mighty MO was must see for our trip to Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Tanti was full of information and gave us a complete circle island tour. We loved his candor and dry humor. He was a very safe, competent driver who loves to back into spaces. He even found us a great dinner spot with bathrooms on our return. A nice end to the day."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Although we couldn’t go to the memorial due to the dock problem, our tour guide OLI, made up for it. He was kind, funny, compassionate and made us forget our disappointment with the Pearl Harbor issues. He made this experience wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!! He gave us a lot of history of the area and seemed very knowledgeable. The USS Arizona Memorial is very moving! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly. Since movie was not part of “tour” due to COVID restrictions, it’s encouraged to view (on site) before going to the Memorial."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Mariko. She picked us up on time and even had umbrellas for us when the rain moved in. She was so knowledgeable about the island and definitely knew all of the best places to take us to avoiding the crowds. If we're ever back in Oahu, we would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Heaven picked us up promptly at our hotel. She cheerfully shared info of note of the beaches we saw. Set us up for some priceless pics - highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was funny and informative. I wish he was on my other tour of Oahu! I can't say much more because it is Pearl Harbor."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience from start to finish. So easy to book, transportation was fantastic and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sitting on the chairs by the beach where McGarrett and Danno sit, I felt like I was actually one of them. Our tour guide Sean was AWESOME too, a big shout to him. The way he teased my son was so cool, made him laughed. This review is from Rosa C’s sister Lucy and son Tyler. I kept oohing and aahing. I could keep going on and on about it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Koʻolau Range
- Valley of the Temples
- Kapiolani Park
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Iolani Palace
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Honolulu Hale
- Waimea Bay
- Manoa Falls
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Kaau Crater
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Hanauma Bay
- Diamond Head