Top Oahu Outdoor Activities
392 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ku-J was amazing and made us laugh the entire time. The ranch was beautiful and we definitely would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was wonderful, friendly & helpful. Saw allot of sea turtles. Weather was perfect, water was clear & warm. I’d do this again whenever I go back to Oahu."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The guides were super friendly and fun. We loved Tim! The ride was great and loved the snorkeling. Saw a pod of dolphins, several sea turtles and lots of fish. Lunch was actually very good! Plenty of time to snorkel and see everything. Had a relaxing time on the way back laying in the sun and have a few drinks. HIGHLYYY RECOMMEND"
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do! It was so much fun! They definitely challenge you. The guides were great. They’re clear when explaining anything. Gave some history and they’re friendly. Definitely make you feel comfortable! Would do again! :)"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfall was definitely worth the hike up! Our guide Sergie was fantastic and showed us all the beautiful views. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, also always willingly to help us take photos. Amazing experience overall :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything! Great tour all was special.the beaches are so beautiful the dole plantation the views. Everything!!"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "The Driver was very informative and provided info and facts about Diamond Head. He also gave useful tips as well as food suggestions."
* A traveler said: "The experience and crew was AMAZING 🤩 this is MUST do!!! We absolutely loved our crew, they kept us laughing and feeling safe the entire time. DO IT!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience we definitely enjoyed it. Can’t wait too experience it again. The view of the island from the boat was great"
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "The horse worked with me & allowed me to control him. Such a beautiful strong healthy horse. I felt safe the entire time"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had the opportunity to do this on our trip to Hawaii and it was awesome! Ask for Anna and Braeley!"
* A traveler said: "Alexio, Jonah, and jerry were amazing. Such a beautiful experience 10/10 would book again. The boat ride was sooo much fun let alone actually snorkeling and seeing so many beautiful fish and turtles"
* A traveler said: "Jason our tour guide was funny engaging and knowledgeable tour was informative on time but also allowed enough time to enjoy stops. Only thing I would suggest is to allow passengers choice for lunch"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was awesome.special thank you to our tour guide Lea she showed us so much Hawaiian love. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Lea"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was our pilot! Very calm and confident the entire flight and spoke expectations of bumps and turns along the way plus info and facts about what we were seeing below! Very fun and definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the tour: the WHOLE thing! Thank you to our guides! They delivered on the promise to see awesome marine life (bonus: good local history and funny jokes)."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun filled experience. The employees at check in were super helpful and friendly. The canoe captain and crew were well organized and friendly. They walked us through what was expected of us and kept us laughing and wet. Great fun"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Manoa Valley
- Lanai Lookout
- Kewalo Basin
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- He'eia State Park
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Honolulu Harbor
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Banzai Pipeline
- Sunset Beach
- Waikele Center
- Bishop Museum
- Valley of the Temples
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum