Top Oahu Sightseeing Tours
305 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!! He gave us a lot of history of the area and seemed very knowledgeable. The USS Arizona Memorial is very moving! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The fire dance is spectacular. The Chief is very talented, amusing and informative. Great MC and performer."
* A traveler said: "Gide girl was fun. She was very welcome and informative. Nice places to see and visit. I like that we can use it all day"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfall was definitely worth the hike up! Our guide Sergie was fantastic and showed us all the beautiful views. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, also always willingly to help us take photos. Amazing experience overall :)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Pearl Harbor and the Missouri. But all 6 of us agreed that Yolanda was the best. She was very knowledgeable and a great guide. Showing us sites that we never new existed"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "Great people, super friendly, very helpful, had a blast definitely a memorable experience would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Wish we would’ve seen a bit more but nonetheless it was an experience everyone should try out.!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "As a first timer, I was completely nervous & opted for my door on but after meeting my pilot, I felt completely safe & regret not having my door off experience. Plus the CEO was our pilot, (girl power) but I enjoyed how humble, knowledgeable and welcoming she was. Thanks Nicole :) Highly recommending Rainbow helicopter tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful! The crew was very engaged in making this a wonderful experience. We saw quite a few dolphins, a seal, a couple turtles and plenty fish."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences