Top Oahu Tours by Duration
288 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful! The crew was very engaged in making this a wonderful experience. We saw quite a few dolphins, a seal, a couple turtles and plenty fish."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience you will be able to see turtles up close! Crew was nice and knew what they were doing."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "The crew was extremely accommodating. Both our kids have muscular dystrophy and one of them has very little muscle control. The crew worked with us to get the boys onboard safely, into and out of the water and made sure they felt safe and secure the entire time. Can’t express our gratitude enough."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "I had a great guide! He was awesome and had a great personality he brought lift to the trip. The pineapple addition was a great surprise."
* A traveler said: "Sam and savanna were excellent guides and provided memorable experience. Down to earth and personable. If you want to avoid big groups and be more inclusive experience would highly recommend them to everyone. Would definitely book them again on the next trip!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Wish we would’ve seen a bit more but nonetheless it was an experience everyone should try out.!"
* A traveler said: "The fire dance is spectacular. The Chief is very talented, amusing and informative. Great MC and performer."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fantastic and made the experience. She deserves a raise We will definitely be coming back"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Caleb our awesome tour guide is amazing he made us laugh the whole time and made an effort making an extra cool video with the dinosaur chasing us!! I would come back and request for him if I can and recommend to my family and friends."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "The most hunble, exhilarating and amazing experience ever!!! This is a must for every Hawaii trip now!"
* A traveler said: "Gide girl was fun. She was very welcome and informative. Nice places to see and visit. I like that we can use it all day"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences