Top Piran Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Piran Tours
This is a great pick for time-tight travelers wanting to combine natural wonders and wildlife experiences in a day. Save time planning transport and enjoy door-to-door transfers and entrance fees included. Visit The Lipica Stud Farm—the origin of the Lipizzan Horse, and enjoy a walk through the stables, and a visit to an on-site museum. Also see Skocjan Caves Park—an underground phenomenon full of lakes, rapids, and giant stalactites.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
We are the first company who offered regular scheduled tours in Piran a couple of years ago, now specialised for private tours of Piran, with young team of licensed local guides who will present you this beautiful city through stories rather than pure historic facts that no-one finds interesting.
This tour make unique, that you will eat lunch in three countries. Maybe you have not eaten yet. 1st country Croatia (starters) Bobiči (this is the typical Istrian minestrone with vegetables and pieces of ham) ... a glass of wine will definitely be on the table. The appetizer will be in the smallest city in the world, so says the Guiness Book of Records. HUM retained the image of the early medieval city. 2nd country Slovenia (main dish) Visit to the inn in Rodik, located on the Karst and not far from Lipica stud-farm. Here we will eat the national Slovenian gourmet lunch. After lunch we will continue to Lipica. From the outside we will see the terrains of the oldest stud farm in Europe from 1580. 3rd country Italy ( coffee) The end of lunch will be in Italy, precisely in the city of coffee – Trieste, on it's Unity Square. We will drink great coffee and then we will slowly take it back to Portoroz.
Explore the narrow medieval streets and gorgeous Venetian architecture of one of Slovenia’s oldest and most beautiful cities on a guided walking tour of Piran. You’ll traipse up the hill above town to capture incredible panoramic photos of the city and then be rewarded with a local food and wine tasting. You’ll hear stories from your guide about the characters that call this part of the world home and leave with plenty of recommendations on how to best spend your remaining time along the Slovenian coast.
The Stanjel castle is located on the Karst, meaning it is less than an hour's drive. We will see and take pictures of the Renaissance Baroque castle and the rich Ferrari garden. The guide will tell you how the doctor from Triest Enrico Ferrari fell in love with this place and began restoring it with his friend, famous architect Max Fabiani, in the years 1924 to 1942. After another 20 minutes ride, we will taste typical Karst wines and air - dried ham, prosciutto in a local wine cellar. Then we will head to the village of Rodik for the excellent home-made food, the Slovenian gourmet lunch - consisting of 6 courses, drinks included.
You have the opportunity to see the unique breed of horses in the world which lives in our Karst area from 1580. It is not far from Piran. The stud Farm is called Lipica and the breed is Lipicanci. Why they are unique? Because stallions are born black or brown and witin 10 years become white like a snow.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Piran?
The best Private and Luxury in Piran according to Viator travelers are:
- Lipica Stud Farm and Skocjan Caves from Piran or Portoroz or Izola
- Private Piran Walking Tour (tasting of local wine & products included)
- Lunch trip to three countries from Piran
- Piran Walking Tour with Local Wine and Food Tasting
- Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran
What Private and Luxury in Piran are taking additional safety precautions?
These Piran experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Private and Luxury in Piran are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Piran may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets