* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and was simply wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative tour with excellent guide. I can recommend the tour to anyone who wants to learn more about wines and in addition enjoy a very beautiful landscape."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous street food tour learning about and tasting the delicacies of Pisa. Sarah was wonderful, very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Not to mention great wines and you get your steps in so as to offset the amount you eat. Defdo not have breakfast before going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were taken up into the Carrara marble mines by our guide Gabriele, who was very knowledgeable on the area and the mines. He took us in a jeep higher and higher into the mountains - and when we thought we couldn't go higher we did. The mines are mind blowing and looking back down at the road and pits one could mistake it for another planet. We visited on a wet rainy day which added to the air of mystery - although I suspect visiting on a sunny day is more pleasant and would allow visitors a spectacular view of the area. It was a very enjoyable tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is a tour I wouldn’t miss in Pisa. Our tour guide, Silvia, was knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible with the crazy weather we had that day. She pointed out many things we would have missed and shared Pisa’s very interesting history."
* A traveler said: "A must when visiting Pisa. It was a small group of 12 people, hotel pick up and drop off was provided. We had a very knowledgeable guide, Luca for this tour. The towns are so quaint. The boat ride was a great way to view the villages from the water."
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have Andrea as our guide. She did an excellent job bringing history alive with her story telling. She was comprehensive, accommodating and animated in her presentation. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "It was phenomenal to be able to climb the leaning tower and see the view from the top. To imagine how many people Thant climbed the steps because they were so worn!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Andrea gave us a fab tour, pitched perfectly for the family (children aged 10 and 12) covering the Baptistry, Cathedral, Cemetery and Leaning Tower. We visited inside the Cathedral and Tower. Children were engaged."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable on the history geography and architecture of the place highly recommended, David is brilliant!"
* A traveler said: "The two cities were fascinating. Our driver Emmy was terrific. Be aware that both cities are up hill. I have a problem walking. Both guides were very accommodating at where I was dropped off. Just take it slow and go into all the shops. We had beautiful weather."
* A traveler said: "Our tour ended up being a private tour which was amazing in itself. Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgable and could answer all of our questions. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver to Florence. He made the time pass so quickly and we really enjoyed the ride."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pisa all inclusive: Baptistery, Cathedral and Leaning Tower guided tour
- "Wonderland 5 Terre & P.to Venere in one day" from PISA (Private tour)
- Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa
- Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Chianti Lovers Tour- 2 Wineries and SuperTuscan Small Group from Pisa
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria