Top Pompeii City Tours
33 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "Sergei was phenomenal! Knowledgeable passionate and caring! He brought the place to life and was clearly knowledgeable about the local archeology"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, she knew a lot about pompeii and she showed us interesting places. We needed a tour at another time at the last minute and this was no problem."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgable and pick-up is right next to the train station in Pompeii. Convenient and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Anarita, was extremely knowledgeable and made the tour exciting and enjoyable! We are happy we booked it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide that made the Pompeiji alive again. Based on all the knowledge he had and stories told we could really see how it has been before the ashes came and was amazed about how advanced the society was already back in those days. I would recommend all visitors to take the oportunity to book a guide with a small group."
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "Ravello was beautiful-- 2 hour tour at 10AM was exceptional. Alexandrajo was spectacular and so patient and knowledgeable. we highly recommend. Jeanne"
* A traveler said: "Quite an interesting and informative tour of Revello and Amalfi. Our tour guide, Andrew, was very knowledgeable about the areas and easy to understand."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia