Top Porec Likely To Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Porec Tours
Discover the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and avoid hidden costs on a day trip that includes entry and round-trip transfer from your hotel. Learn about the park’s waterfalls, lakes, and forests from your guide, and enjoy an intimate look at the natural spectacle as you explore the site by foot.
Discover the underground world of Baredine Cave on a guided tour. The cave is home to thousands of stalactite and stalagmite formations, and it also contains a subterranean lake where an endemic species of non-pigmented salamander lives. After the cave, explore the on-site agricultural exhibit and taste Istrian wines.
Discover the colorful flavors of Istrian cuisine on a walking food tour in Umag. You’ll visit three local eateries and sample local seafood, pastas, cheeses, and more paired perfectly with Istrian wines. This tour gives you the opportunity to taste way more eats than you could on an afternoon exploring on your own and leaves you with plenty of ideas on where to dine for the remainder of your visit.
Explore Istria’s colorful food and wine scene with a guided walking food tour of Porec. You’ll sample local favorite’s such as prosciutto, pastas, and cheeses paired with local Istrian wines at 3 local eateries and speciality food shops. A guided food tour of Porec allows you to sample a much greater variety of foods than you could on an afternoon exploring on your own.
An unforgettable experience ... meet and see dolphins in their natural habitat. Our experienced captain will do everything you can to see .. You will enjoy a beautiful view of the Poreč Riviera to Rovinj
Ready for a day sea trip from Poreč to Rovinj? Enjoy an amazing view of the west coast of Istria and then a romantic walk through Rovinj. You'll be able to enjoy a delicious lunch on board just after visiting Rovinj and then in the afternoon, we will make a stop at Limski Kanal* where we will visit the Pirate cave and we will spend the rest of the time swimming! *in preseason and postseason we are stopping in Vrsar because it's too cold to swim :)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Likely To Sell Out in Porec?
What Likely To Sell Out in Porec are taking additional safety precautions?
What Likely To Sell Out in Porec are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets