Top Rome Photography Tours
113 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a very knowledgeable guide.....Thanks Lucilla. I have no problem recommending it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience very beautiful gardens great way to get away from the city. Our guide was very informative we enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Giuseppe was wonderful!!! He was warm and charming and very knowledgeable. He kept checking in with the group to make sure everyone was ok and having a good time. The sites were amazing! It was one of our favorite parts of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing walk through Hadrian’s villa and Tivoli! Beautiful views from Tivoli and the gardens. Giuseppe was a wonderful guide and brought the sites to life."
* A traveler said: "The historic tour was a really good way to see the city’s most famous attractions in a fun and easy way. the guide also gives you some imformation about each place. The segways were easier to use than i thought they would be, and you get a lesson at the beginning to help you feel more confident."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Fabio was fun, knowledgable and made our tour exciting. Both Hadrian's villa and Villa d'Este are a must. Incredible views, incredible history and incredible photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "I cant recall our guides name but she was fantastic. This place is full of history and considering its age is very well preserved."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a delight. So knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Loved the tour. Would enjoy taking another tour with Anna anytime."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were great and they did a very good job in getting us to/from Rome and the attractions. The tour guide was able to tailor to what we expected to see in the places we were visiting. As I have mentioned in another review of a tour on Viator, it is MUCH better to hire a private tour guide and driver because you get the experience of the tour you would not get on a group tour."
* A traveler said: "Guido was very informative and knowledgeable. He showed some very interesting sites. Lunch was DELICIOUS! It was a wonderful taste of the region. U highly recommend this day tour. Excellent stops to and from Pompeii with delicious coffee and clean facilities. Well organized trip!!"
* A traveler said: "We have taken Segway tours before but, this was by far the best to date. The guide was excellent. We stopped several times and the area was fully explained. We learned more about Rome on this visit that we have previously. We travelled at our pace and did not feel rushed in anyway whatsoever."
* A traveler said: "great place with kind people who helped out with any questions that we had. very helpful audio guide"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Giovanna, was so nice and patient with our toddler! He was pitching a fit and she was so patient and tried to help us with him. She had great English and knew a ton of information. The Santa Maria was closed due to covid and she took us another beautiful church nearby (St Ignacio I think). Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour for a few reasons. We wanted to get to know Rome a little at the beginning of our trip, see some sights, get some insider stories and also eat some local food. Mattia delivered on all of the above in such a friendly and generous way. We will be recommending this to all our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides we're so prepared and informative. I couldn't understand the second guide as well. So much history revealed!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour ad the amazing photos by our photographer Antonio Tiso, in addition to the amazing photos, Antonio was really informative and gave us a description of every historical location we've been by . Thank you Antonio for the great photos and great time : All the best,|Mothana"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was amazing!!! I took this tour with a friend and we were thrilled with the help and expertise Antonio provided. He pushed my photography to the next level and gave me some excellent tips I’ve been using since. This was an excellent value!!!"
* A traveler said: "Marco has been extremely professional and friendly in the 3 hours photography sessions. He knew the best spots for the photo shoot and guided me with the right poses for best effects. With his help, all the photos turned out very well. I am very glad i took up the 3 hours car tour photography session. Strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for professional photo shoot to capture the lovely views in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Having been to Rome previously only to get home and go through the pictures to either not see either of us or just one but never both together we decided to take this tour it was a perfect decision!! first our guide Giulio was more than accommodating in that during our scheduled time it was raining after much communication we settled on a time when the weather was going to cooperate he picked us up at our hotel not something originally planned and off we went our tour through Rome was excellent visiting many of the normal sights St Peter's etc. but also some areas we would have never seen all the while having a great time with Giulio. In the end we were presented with 70 pictures of us during our visit some of course were planned pictures but to our surprise there were many that were "impromptu surprises" that we weren't aware were taken. If you are looking for a way to truly have pictures to remember you Roman holiday we would highly recommend this tour. thank you Giulio for the memories !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)
- House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)
- Basilica di Santa Francesca Romana
- Piazza Barberini
- Trajan's Column
- Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)
- Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)
- Aventine Hill (Aventino)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza Venezia
- Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)
- Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)
- Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)
- Rainbow Magic Land
- Basilica di Santa Prassede
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano