Top Sarasota Food & Drink
9 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and we’ll definitely do this again with our kids and friends who come to visit. Perfect way to enjoy our 41st Anniversary. Beautiful sunset, our guide, Jeremy, was awesome (he took pictures, video, had champagne). Great for any age, the bikes make it as easy or difficult as you want it to be. We’ll be doing this again soon."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, John (our tour guide) was very knowledgeable, calm, vigilant and thorough. We were able to see a manatee, orchids, sea stars, jellyfish, etc. It was raining but no thunder therefore it was a great experience. Take a change of cloth with you, it’s good to change into dry clothes."
* A traveler said: "Going through mangroves and seeing jellyfish. We also saw a bird diving for fish. We had a great guide,also. He was really informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Noah was very interactive with the group. He was easy to listen to and had great stories to tell of many of the sights that we saw. The drink places were something we may not have tried. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "the information our host gave us. she was enjoying to talk to and very kind. we all loved the ride. would definitely recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia