Top Sardinia Tickets & Passes
18 results | All Sardinia Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole excursion! It is the best experience I’ve ever had! Really recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful and very personable experience. Irene was patient and such a great teacher!! My husband and I learned how to make several types of pasta including ravioli. We were served a delicious meal by their pool. We also learned about the Sardinian culture. Thank you!! Highlight of our time in Alghero."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience The wine selection was great, with the perfect pairing. The lady speaks really good English and provided a lot of interesting information about the wine process as well as shared fun facts, she also showed interest in the guests and made us all feel very welcome ."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great and we saw beautiful sights. The weather was Incredibly hot in August and I would not recommend this month for the tour. The beach where we have spent 4 h is nice for snorkeling and we had some small pine trees to hide from the sun. The kiosk on the beach has a very poor selection of drinks and sandwiches, so come prepared."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and the capitan was very friendly! Nice snacks and cold drinks available! I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, very comfy on the boat, just a little group made it more relaxing, great food and drinks"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience with a great guide! Amazing day! Can definitely say that it was one of the best tours!"
* A traveler said: "Karen and Bruno..what to say.. we felt super welcomed and safe during the whole trip. Never ran out of anything and met amazing people. Looking forward to next summer😍"
* A traveler said: "We was only in olbia for two days and did not have a car. This tour was Great to see Little more of the coust. It was a nice Way to go in the tuc tuc. The driver was verry nice to"
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking for authentic pasta-making you should try this. You’re welcomed with a big smile and Sardinian hospitality into a private home by Damiano who is the perfect host for a lunch or dinner with culinary challenges, antipasti, wine and fun! You’ll be happy and full of Culurgiones!"
* A traveler said: "Hello, it was a wonderful experience with nice tour guides and we have been lucky to watch dolphins for an hour."
* A traveler said: "Actually I expected totally different experience, but it was about my low knowledge. So I got much smarter, saw very sophisticated mine and heard great stories about history. Worth doing for sure! Try to get early tour, as parking nearby may be tricky in later hours!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Mediterranean Weaving (Museo dell'Intreccio Mediterraneo)
- Lu Brandali Nuragic Complex (Complesso Nuragico di Lu Brandali)
- Casa Zapata Museum
- Cagliari National Museum of Archaeology (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)
- Nora Archaeological Area (Area Archeologica di Nora)
- Cala Gonone Acquarium (Acquario Cala Gonone)
- Asinara National Park (Parco Nazionale dell'Asinara)
- Molentargius - Saline Regional Park (Parco Naturale Regionale Molentargius - Saline)
- Devil's Saddle (Sella del Diavolo)
- Gulf of Cagliari (Golfo di Cagliari)
- Things to do in Alghero
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy