* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Tour is lots of cool info and ghost tales... Wish it could be longer... Cecilia White and nick where very good guides..."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious. I enjoyed the entertainment. The atmosphere was very pleasant. I will do it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. He was passionate and really knew the history. Very entertaining and captivating."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Arthur our guide was exceptional!!!! The city has so much history and he was extremely knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The honey tasting was super cool! The food stops were excellent choices with a variety of tastings and atmosphere. Our guide, Julie was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. The pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience! Loved the Crab Shack restaurant and our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great time on the dolphin tour. Entertaining and loved getting to see a lot of dolphins. I would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Favorite tour during our visit. Relaxing and we enjoyed seeing the ships and tugboats. Night on the river was beautiful. Drinks were good. Chicken wings good but I wouldn’t order the crab dip again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tony was great told us a lot of fun and interesting facts. Would definitely go back and do a tour again and recommend them to friends"
* A traveler said: "Stephanie our guide is very knowledgeable about the history of the city, offered great insight and made wonderful recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide. She was so passionate and knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend! Will go again next time I'm in town!"
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Foley House story was interesting. Our guide Logan was easy to listen too and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Loved the interactive part of the tour! This was the first time doing a tour that will let you be apart of the show."
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Bike ride was outstanding & Michael was excellent at pointing out all the historical sights. It was a great way to see the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Tybee Island Dolphin Cruise Tour with Stop at Tybee Island Lighthouse
- Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure
- Savannah Southern Flavors Food, Pub Crawl, and History Combo Walking Tour
- 60-Minute Guided Segway History Tour of Savannah
- Chippewa Square
- Reynolds Square
- American Prohibition Museum
- Columbia Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Andrew Low House
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Factors Walk
- Savannah Historic District
- Madison Square
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Sorrel Weed House
- Owens-Thomas House
- Massie Heritage Center
- The Pirates’ House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- First African Baptist Church
- Savannah River Street
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Savannah City Market
- Forsyth Park
- Savannah History Museum
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida