Top Sorrento On the Water
146 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "This was the BEST thing we did in Italy, hands down!! My 11 year old absolutely loved it! The see-through kayaks were just so amazing, and Luca and Serena were incredibly hospitable. The open sea was incredible - so warm - and the swimming / snorkelling was a highlight! This should be on everyone's bucket list - thank you Luca and Serena!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding fun tour guide, provided drinks, a few beers, actually good sandwiches, music. Allowed plenty of time to swim and go to all major caves. Initially thought the 7 hours aboard wouldn’t be enough, but in reality was perfect amount of time for outstanding value."
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day on a great boat. Captain and Francesca were amazing. Loved the swimming spots and views of the Gulf. Positano was stunning. Great day on the water!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! The guide was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. The bus to Pompeii was very comfortable as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Armando was a great driver and guide. We enjoyed our travels with him. We would recommend him. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It is so powerful to see what nature can do, that people can't control everything. The site is large and you get a very clear idea of what it was like and how landscapes do change over time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Personable and attentive with enough detail for the time available. Provided insights that we would not have seen on our own as we walked the streets of Sorrento."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "It was a great adventure to climb Mt. Vesuvius and the wine was great too! Vincenzo was a wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my sisters spent our lunch time making our very own stonebaked pizza, instructed by a lovely and knowledgeable chef. It was an amazing experience and a beautiful setting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Submarine Tours
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Via Capo
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Punta del Capo
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia