Top Verona City Tours
35 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "2 routes to discover Verona in a short time. Hop on off easy and handy because you do not have to walk all the time. Getting on the bus with help off crew member who explained how it works plus earphones to listen to the commentary in different languages available."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "It was a super nice tour with a very friendly and knowledgable guide Izabella. She was a lot of fun to follow, very engaging with lots of nice stories about the city. When she learnt that we were the first time in Verona, she made a small detour to also present the story of the city and it took 45 minutes longer than initially planned. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience with our guide Federico. See sights that you wouldn't see on a group tour and our guide was able to adapt the tour when we asked to go to a specific place. He was local and proud to be a Roman and gave us a wonderful history of his city. The food we had on the way was delicious too! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. It covered all of the things in which we were interested. Our guide did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very good, and a good fun tour with puzzles to solve, tapas very good too .Guide knew all about Verona and could not be more helpful, Anyone looking to do a tour that is something a little different, this is for you, we certainly enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly guide. She knew much about the city and the history. She also kept it interactive so you keep your attetion. Also the wine tasting spot was very good and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with kids! Activities and information was tailored to our varying interests and age levels...My kids getting to play “gladiators” in the Arena, and the funicular ride with gorgeous views of Verona were our favorite spots! The tour guide was super knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding! Great way to see the highlights of Verona!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Porta Palio
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Verona Arena
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Ponte Pietra
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Nicolis Museum
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Borsari
- Movieland Park
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy