Top Verona Travel & Transportation Services
92 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative guide. Lovely estate dog.|Wines were lovely and the young guide new a lot about them. The house and gardens are beautiful. We had the 4pm booking and no one else was on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Christina was a wonderful teacher! Such a great idea to learn to make gelato in Verona! The gelato we made tasted better than anything we ever purchased! Best memory of Verona!❤️"
* A traveler said: "very good value - guide 1st class - good deal on gondola. coach transfer comfortable - and boat to Venice without problems"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to discover Verona on your own pace. It was better understandable than a live tour guide who speaks for a crowd. We’ll definitely use this app in other city’s too!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Porta Palio
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Movieland Park
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Verona Arena
- Nicolis Museum
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Ponte Pietra
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Borsari
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy