Explore our promoted experiences
- One-hour sunset flight from Albuquerque with refreshments
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and admire a colorful sunset over the Rio Grande Valley
- Learn about hot air balloons and New Mexico’s natural history from the expert pilot
- Wrap up the memorable flight with a glass of bubbly and other refreshments after landing
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with knee problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Ryders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ, so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it!" See review