Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted tour of Old Town Albuquerque
- Hear ghost stories told by lantern
- Professional guide
- Family and pet friendly
Departure & Return
Check in at our Ticket Window in Old Town's Plaza don Luis. 303 Romero St. NW - Space N120 - Albuquerque, NM 87104. We are across the street West of the historic San Felipe de Neri Church, in the back of the patio, next to the public restrooms and the Visitor Information Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor walking Tour held regardless of the weather: Sun, rain, storm, wind or snow.
- Tour is less than 1-mile with several opportunities to sit along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Tour is wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes. Be physically able and properly dressed to walk 1 mile over the course of 100-minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY AbqTours - History & GHOST Tours of Old Town Albuquerque
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands