1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sardinia is known primarily for its spectacular beaches, but this island also produces excellent wine and olive oil. Sample these local specialties for yourself during this guided tasting at a boutique winery set inside the Porto Conte Natural Reserve. Learn about the native grapes and olive tree varieties while tasting a number of wines paired with cheese and sausage and end with a tasting of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Discover Sardinia’s quality wines and olive oil in the Alghero countryside
- A guided tasting for insights into the island’s wine and oil production
- Sample four wines, local pecorino cheese and charcuterie, and olive oil
- A private tasting for more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Olio Extravergine d'oliva
Departure & Return
Wine Resort Ledà d'Ittiri , Str. Vicinale Dopolavoro, 07041 Alghero SS, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are not admitted. Partakers starting from the age of 16.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola Leda' d'Ittiri
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Wine and Olive oil tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Wine and Olive oil tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Wine and Olive oil tasting ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Wine and Olive oil tasting ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSardiniaAlgheroFood Tours - SardiniaWine Tastings - SardiniaCategory