- Alghero tour with lunch and wine tastings
- Take a walking tour of the city center
- See an ancient nuraghe site and the scenic coast around Capo Caccia
- Go wine tasting and sample locally made olive oils
- Savor a lunch that features Sardinian recipes at an organic farm
- Includes refreshments and tastings, lunch, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your guide takes you through scenic alleys of the historic center on foot. Next, ride in an air-conditioned minivan to the Capo Caccia marine reserve for a coastal tour, followed by a visit to a famous archaelogical site where an ancient nuraghe (stone monument) is located.
Stop for tastings of wine and olive oil at a winery and olive oil producer, and learn about traditional production methods that are still in use today. Then spend time at an organic farm where you enjoy a full lunch at that features traditional Sardinian dishes accompanied by local wines.
Your tour ends after eight hours with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience