Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day, small-group gozzo cruise along the Amalfi coast
- Enjoy coastline views of the region’s most iconic attractions, including Positano
- Discover little-known beaches and coves in a capped group size
- Tours include free alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, plus snorkelling gear
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in the center of Amalfi at Darsena pier, right in front of Piazza Flavio Gioia (the one where small private boats dock, not the one for public ferries). Once there, you'll recognize us wearing orange t-shirt and hat or holding an orange umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise & Snorkel Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms