6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit one of the leading wineries in southern Italy with your own private driver-guide. The Feudi di San Gregorio estate in the hilly Irpinia region combines use of ancient wine making land with innovative production methods to create its sought-after wine. You’ll tour the estate's vineyard and cellar, then visit the Michelin-starred Marennà restaurant for a 4-course lunch and wine.
- Use an Amalfi hotel pickup and drop-off service for stress-free travel
- Learn about grape growing on a tour of the winery’s Pietracalda vineyard
- Hear about the history of Feudi di San Gregorio as you explore the cellars
- Sip wine that’s perfectly matched to each dish in the Marennà restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Driver / Guide (expert sommelier)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Amalfi.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Amalfi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Amalfi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Amalfi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Feudi di San Gregorio Experience from Amalfi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoFood Tours - SalernoBus Tours - SalernoWine Tastings - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory