- Skip the hassle of driving: Includes round-trip transfers to the port of Piano di Sorrento
- Embark on a boat tour around Capri with stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Plenty of time to explore the island of Capri by foot
- Includes snacks and drinks, as well as limoncello tasting
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested in visiting the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sorrento Coast and Capri boat tour from Amalfi.