- Observe the local ecosystem and geology during the tour
- Lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks are included
- Hassle-free transfers from the San Pedro area
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
If you're not met at your Hotel, meeting point will be at the San Pedro terminal of Ocean Ferry Belize Water Taxi at 7:45am on the day of the tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ridge and Reef Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.