Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Tuscan town of Cortona with a private tour
- Learn about local history from an art historian guide
- Go beyond top landmarks to see specialty shops and wine bars
- A walk with countryside views is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Camucia-Cortona Train Station Address: 52044 Camucia, Province of Arezzo, Italy
The tour will finish in Cortona and then you can decide when go back to the station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Not recommended for those under 18
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most of the shops have an eftpos, so you can pay by credit card. Nonetheless, it is quite advisable to bring some cash money just in case, the machine doesn't work. ATM available in Cortona.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.