Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Tuscan town of Cortona with a private tour
- Learn about local history from an art historian guide
- Go beyond top landmarks to see specialty shops and wine bars
- A walk with countryside views is included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Not recommended for those under 18
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most of the shops have an eftpos, so you can pay by credit card. Nonetheless, it is quite advisable to bring some cash money just in case, the machine doesn't work. ATM available in Cortona.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Private Walking Tour of Cortona.