Departure & Return
The meeting point will be in Piazza Dante Alighieri, next to the city gate.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM03:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
The tour will end in Piazza Pio II (or elsewhere, upon request).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chiara Fanti - Guida Turistica Siena
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.