1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to an authentic taste of Tuscany at a historic family-run winery in Val di Chio. Take a guided tour of the picturesque estate and vineyards nestled in the rolling hills of eastern Tuscany, and learn about traditional wine production methods that date back centuries. Discover what makes Tuscan wine unique as you taste several estate varietals accompanied by regional delicacies like cheeses, olive oil, salami and focaccia.
Enjoy a guided tour of the vineyard, winery property, family chapel and finish with a full wine tasting of our products.
- Guided tour and wine tasting in Val di Chio
- Visit a historic family-run winery in eastern Tuscany
- Tour the vineyards and learn about traditional production methods
- Taste a variety of estate wines and olive oil
- Savor a sampling platter of local cheeses, honey, salami and focaccia
- Authentic Tuscan experience
Saved to wishlist!
Olive oils of our production
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointWinery in Castiglion Fiorentino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Buccelletti - Casali & Cantina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7695P1