Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour guided tour of olive orchard and traditional oil mill
- Learn how olive oil has been produced and sample house-favorite oils with fresh bread
- Light lunch and local wine tasting included
- Pickup and drop-off in Assisi included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Tour the old orchards and the traditional olive oil mill before sampling a selection of fresh oils with bread. Complete your tour with a light lunch and a wine tasting of local varietals, featuring spectacular views of the Umbrian hills.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.